I am not big on lists of links. They are a pain to maintain. More than half of the links on old versions of my site don't
even work anymore. These are some interesting ones that I've come across in the past, and I think they still work. Enjoy.
- Jeff's Homepage -
Soave is a graphical designer/project manager with whom I used to work in my days at
- Mountain Brothers
- I went to high school with 2 of the 3 guys in this group. The brother of one was
Udo of Udo's Polytechnic Institute fame, and he did an early version of this site.
Maybe this version as well.
- Whirltech - I have worked
with Whirltech (the guy) since early 1998. He is an interesting guy. One of
these days he will get killed playing hockey. Frankly, I am amazed he can still walk
and talk coherently, although the latter may be open to debate.
- Philly Online. Lots of useful stuff for the Philadelphia area.
- MSNBC. The Wall Street Journal it ain't, but it does have some good web news and is typically very up-to-date.
- Wall Street Journal Interactive Edition. Well... it's the Wall Street Journal.
- CNN. Ok, ok... I am a web news junkie, got it?
- Weather Channel. It's the weather channel. You know what that is.
- Top 25 Movies. Because I have a closet fascination with the entertainment industry? Not really. Just curiousity.
- Miata Net. This was a lot more useful to me before I traded my Miata for a Porsche.
- Porsche Pete's Boxster Board. The authoritative unofficial Boxster discussion site on the net.
- Hyperreal. Big archive site with all sorts of techno and rave stuff.
- Groovetech. Awesome electronic music site loaded with live radio broadcasts, DJ mixes, and lots of music. High-quality streams. Check it out.
- Innodapt, Inc.. Supposedly the consultancy run by a guy I used to work with. He had a habit of playing Jesus in church plays, as I understand it.