My Kit List
Okay, I kept some of this here mostly for laughs. Since TRTR is no longer, that
part of the list is outdated. Check below my "TRTR's gear wanted" list to see
the real kit list for Dei Sub Studios. Everything before it on this page is
unchanged since, oh, April 1995.
TRTR's old kit kist
- E-mu Proteus MPS+ keyboard
- Korg DW-8000 keyboard
- Sound Blaster AWE32 + Audio Alchemy DAC-in-the-box
- Boss BX-16 mixer
- Micron 486DX2/66 monster music machine
Kind of lame, I know, but I was getting there. If you have an Ensoniq ESQ-1, Korg
EX-8000, Roland Juno 106 or MKS70, or Prophet 3000 sitting around that you'd like to get
rid of, drop me a note ASAP! That hasn't changed.
TRTR's old gear wanted list
- Kurzweil K2500 - at least it wasn't available yet.
- Akai S3200 or S2800
- Mackie LM-3204 mixer
- Tascam DA-30 DAT
- Korg Wavestation/AD
- Quasimidi TechnoX
- Marion Systems MSR2
- Denon 2000F DJ CD player + about 200 CD's that I don't have yet
- Numark mixer
- 2 Community CSX-57's
- Samson Servo 500
- Alesis Quadraverb 2
- Lexicon Vortex
- Roland Super JX-10
- Roland JD-800 or JD-990
- Roland TR-909 (yeah yeah)
- Roland TB-303 (just kidding)
Now there's a more impressive list... only $15,000 or so. Now enough of this, let's get
some real kit out there...
Dei Sub Studios kit list
(The REAL kit list - what I have now.)
- Proteus MPS+ keyboard (yup...)
- Korg DW-8000 keyboard (yup...)
- Sound Blaster AWE32 + Audio Alchemy DAC-in-the-Box (still going...)
- Roland Super JV-1080 module (that's better...)
- Emu ESi-32 sampler w/8 megs
- Alesis D4 drum module
- Alesis Midiverb 4 FX
- Mackie LM-3204 mixer
- Tascam DA-30 Mk II DAT
- KRK7000 monitors Absolutely Incredible! Better than Genelec 1030A's IMO.
- Music Quest MidiEngine 8Port/SE
- Micron 486 DX2/66 even more monstrous music machine thanks to the above
The REAL Gear Wanted List - greedy, greedy
- Ensoniq DP/4+ FX
- Alesis Quadraverb 2 FX
- Kurzweil K2500 module (that hasn't changed)
- Roland W-30 sampler
- Ensoniq ESQm module
- Korg EX-8000 module
- Roland Juno-106 keyboard
- 2 GB hard drive and a CardD+ digital interface
- Mackie 32*8 mixer (yeah, in my dreams, or a few months anyway)
- um... Korg WaveStation A/D module
- um... uh... Waldorf Microwave module
- er... uh... Roland TR-909 drum machine
- Um... I dunno. Roland TB-303 maybe?
DJing... bah, who needs it.
Back to House of Ruggeri.